Communication presented at the Centre for Science Studies Post-doctoral Colloquium: “Inclusions and exclusions: waste, gender and ageing in electronic materialities”.
1pm – 4pm, Friday, 15 June 2012
FASS Meeting Room 2
1) “Aging citizens in the meshwork of ubiquitous city”, by Tiina Suopajärvi
2) “Scraping politics: innovation and citizen expertise on reducing, reusing and recycling e-waste”, by Blanca Callen
* PPT PRESENTATION: presentation_postdoc1
* ORAL PRESENTATION: presentation_oral_refs
3) “Gender and Technology. Gender Inclusión in ICT’s socialization”, by Anna Vitores González